The state put forward the following tasks: restoration of the gas pipe lines
which existed before, construction of main (street) and interquarterly pipe lines
as well as central heating of the inside systems in the residential houses of Leningrad.
is rightly proud of its glorious and merited history. It started in 1945, when on the basis of
Decree of State Committee of Defense it was decided to found the Trust.
ZAO "Lengazteplostroy Trust" has been operating for over half a century.
Within this period it showed itself to be a top class company with stainless reputation.
Only for AO "Lenenergo" and Energy Committee over 1680 kilometers of main networks were
laid (calculated by two pipes), over 2000 kilometers of distributing and quarter networks
were reconstructed and undergone capital renovation. 1.5 mln. of apartments,
over 8300 industrial and public services enterprises, 1200 boiler houses,
over 3000 km of city gas pipes of low, medium and high pressure were gasified.
It is ZAO "Lengazteplostroy Trust" who carried out complete gasification of the towns
of Lomonosov, Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Petrodvorets, Sestroretsk, Zelenogorsk, Kolpino.
The company provided with main and quarter heating networks Kupchino, Dachnoye, Ulianka,
Grazhdanka, districts to the north of Murinsky Brook, Rzhevka-Porokhovye district,
Kolomiagi and the area of Dolgoye Lake. It laid heating networks with the diameter
of 1000-1200 mm from Yuzhnaya TEC (South Power Plant) to the development areas
(Kupchino and Moskovsky). The company has laid hundreds of engineering communications
including those for "Phosphorit" plant, "Krasny Vyborzhets" Association,
"Leningradsky Metallichesky Zavod" (Leningrad Metal Plant), "Samson", "Petmol", "Leto",
"Tsvety" companies. Construction of Moskovskaya main line with diversion of
the Volkhovka River to the new bed was unique. "Lengazteplostroy" has developed
special technological foodstuff lines for "Pulkovo" international airport.
The Severnaya (North) Compression Station of "Lentransgaz" created by the company
provides high-pressure gas supply to Finland. Besides St.Petersburg and
Leningrad Region ZAO "Lengazteplostroy Trust" has laid and re-laid hundreds
of kilometers of gas and heating lines in Togliatti, Cherepovets, Karelia,
Stavropol Territory, Murmansk and Vologda Regions.
The company is developing and improving its activities and it is open
for multipurpose cooperation.
You can find the detailed information on the up-to-date capabilities of
ZAO "Lengazteplostroy Trust" in the respective sections of the site.
Since 1984 the Trust and its divisions have been managed by General Director of "Lengazteplostroy Trust", a Laureate of the Premium of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, a Deserved Builder of the Russian Federation, an Academician of Inte- rnational Academy of Ecology, Man and Nature Protection Sci- ences (IAEMNPS), a Doctor of Technical Scienc Nail G. Kikichev
At present "Consular Village" low-building residential complex is under construction at 47-48 km, Primorskoye Shosse, Repino.
More about >>>>